- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 pack of Jell-O instant vanilla pudding mix (1 oz)
- 1 1/2 cup white wine (Chardonnay was used)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 handfuls sliced almond
- Preheat to 350 F
- Lightly stir all the ingredients (except for slice almonds) together using a spatula
- Mix well with electric mixer for about 3 minutes
- Carefully fold in the sliced almonds
- Pour the mixture into your preferred, pre-sprayed/buttered pan
- Bake for 1 hour or till it passes the toothpick test
- Bon appétit!
Serving suggestions: tea, milk, coffee . . .
NOTES: This is a lazy, super easy, fancier than plain yellow-cake CAKE to use up the Chardonnay I didn’t love. It came out delicious!!! You can easily switch things up a bit by adding other nuts, dried fruits or white cake mix… Probably would have even worked better without the vanilla pudding mix, as it might have overpowered the white wine fragrance